Skip to main content

Beauty and the Beast Book Tag!


Welcome back to Book Tag Thursdays. I took the Beauty and the Beast tag questions from Here. Images from Goodreads. 
“Oh what a guy, Gaston!” A villain you can’t help but love-
I am going with Regina Mills also known as The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time. I have not read the novels yet but based on the TV show, I will give this prompt to Regina. 
“Here’s where she meets Prince Charming Your OTP-
My OTP is Cath and Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I love these two as a couple and they're so cute.
16068905
“I want so much more than this provincial life A character destined for greater things. –
All of them? I feel like Ana from Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston might be a fit. I feel like even though her world is in space, Ana is one that could escape someone how and make her way in the world on her own. 
“Be our guest!” A book that made you hungry.-
The Hunger Games Trilogy because Peta's parents owned a Bakery. 
“Beauty and the Beast Opposites attract.

Jude and Carden from The Cruel Prince. As a couple, the two of them are so opposite and they should not work as a couple if you think about it. I feel it is Jude and Carden bring out the best in each other because they're opposites. 

26032825
“But there’s something in him that I simply didn’t see A character who is more than they appear-
I would say Carden from The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King. I know that I used him for the last prompt, but I feel like he fits this one.
I was innocent and certain, now I’m wiser but unsure A book that changed you in some way-
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. This was a story I loved, and it was the first classic I read that changed my perspective on what a classic novel was. I loved Jane as a character, and she was one I wanted to root for. 
“Kill the Beast!” A book you picked up because of hype. –
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning  Thief. I read this middle-grade book and the rest of the series because I loved this book so much. 
28187
“I’ll never shake away the pain” A book or moment that always makes you cry-
Spoiler Alert for What If It's Us
When Ben breaks up with Arthur the first time. I was sobbing. 
“How does a moment last forever” A book that you’ve loved since you were little.-
The Madeline series!!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

Top Ten Tuesday- Books that make me smile

Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . This weekly meme was born out a love of lists, and bringing the book blogging community together. Each week, Jana will post a topic, and we readers will write a reply based on that. We also have the option of going off the chosen topic, and doing our own thing. This week our topic is Books Guaranteed to Put a Smile On Your Face. I put my own spin on this just for fun.   1- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albetalli 2- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 3- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo 4- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 5- Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks 6- Geekerella by Ashley Poston 7- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston 8- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston 9- Fearless (Fearless Series Book #1 ) by Mandy Gonzalez 10- The Chance to Fly by Ali Stoker and Stacy Davidowitz