Skip to main content

End of the Year Book Tag: 2020!!!

 


Hi! I love filling this out at the end of every year. This year, I grabbed the questions from this post. This is a way for us book bloggers to talk about the books we loved this year. 


Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?

No, I don't think I will finish any more books before the end of the year. Maybe Manga Classics: Jane Eyre before the end-of-year. I have other books I have started, but I'm not sure that I will finish them before the end of the year. 


Do you have a book or autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?

No, I'm not one of those that read books based on the season. This year, I changed things up this year, and I read three seasonal reads. I really enjoyed them, and I might make rereading them a yearly thing now. 

Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?

No, It's late in the year, so I don't have any new releases coming out before the end of the year. I got The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo, and I might read that before the end of the year. 


What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

I don't think I will finish three books before the end of the year. I want to continue: My Lady Jane, American Royals, and Crooked Kingdom. 

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?


I don't think so no. My Lady Jane and American Royals might come close, but I don't know if I will finish them before the end of the year. 

Have you already started making reading plans for 2021?

I have, yes! I plan on doing the 2021 New Releases challenge. It's my first year, so I'm going to do the first option. 

I'm going to do a Goodreads challenge, and I will probably make it about 40 books, I usually like keeping my Goodreads goals light because it's less pressure. 

I am also going to read more arcs for review next year!!! I have started a book coming out next April and downloaded another one from Edelweiss +. I also have plans of getting my NetGalley ratio up, so that I can explore both sites, My goal for arcs is to get a requested book I ask for. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday books/ series I would recommend to someone who says don’t like to read.

  Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @ thatartsyreadergirl . This weekly meme was born out of a love of lists and bringing the book blogging community together. Each week, Jana will post a topic, and we will all make a list based on that topic. This week, the topic is Books Written Before I Was Born ( These can be books you’ve read or want to read! ) ( submitted by Davida Chazan @ The Chocolate Lady’s Book Review Blog ). I wasn’t feeling this, and so I went through and found a post from The Broke & the Bookish, and I did that. The original post can  be found here . I thought I would recommend some books from some of my favorite genres.   The Classics 1- Pride & Prejudice This is one of my favorite classics, and when making my list this week, I knew I needed to include it. The reason is that I think this is one of the best books by Jane Austen, and we use the story in a lot of modern media. 2- To Kill A Mocking Bird I was so surprised by how much I loved this

Top Ten Tuesday-Books I want to reread

Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by  Jana@thatartsyreadergirl . This meme was born out of a love of lists and brings the book blogging community together. Each week Jana posts a topic, and we book bloggers write a response. This week, it's books I want to reread.  1- Pride & Prejudice   This is a classic I’ve read twice, I think? At least once, anyway, I love this novel so much. My favorite character in the book is Lizzie. I also miss the story. Maybe in 2021? Anyway, I miss this book and I want to reread it. 2- Foolish Hearts   I read this book in the summer of 2019. I had been in a bit of a slump at the time, so this pulled me out of it. I read the novel in about two weeks, and I just loved it so much. My favorite character is Claudia, and I want to revisit the book. That this involves theatre is another reason I need to reread this book ASAP. 3- After Anatevka   I know I talk about this book so much on the blog. I read this a few years ago now, and I want to revisit the charact