Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday- Summer TBR



Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @thatartsyreadergirl. This meme was born out of a love of lists and bringing the book blogging community together. Each week, Jana will post a prompt, and we will all make a list based on that. We also have the option of doing our own thing. This week the topic is Summer TBR. I came up with a list of books I hope to read before September. Some are challenge books, and some are just books I really want to read. I might change it up if I get a new book, so this is just a jumping-off point. 

Physical Books

1- With The Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo

2- Hamilton & Peggy: A Revolutionary Friendship by L. M. Elliott

3- Everything Will Be Ok Advice for Young Women (From A Former Young Women) by Dana Perino (Finish)

4- The Downstairs Girl by Stacy Lee

5- Working on A Song The Lyrics of Hadestown by Anais Mitchell

Ebooks

6- Something to Talk about by Meryl Wilsner

7-Like A Love Story by Abdi Nazemian

8- Now That I’ve Found You by Kristina Forest

9- Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White  

10-Jo & Laurie by Margaret Stohl and Melissa de la Cruz 

Comments

  1. I still need to read The Downstairs Girl, too.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved With the Fire on High and The Downstairs Girl!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I loved the soundtrack of Hadestown - I might have to look into that book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I opened it and it has all the lyrics and then a small paragraph about how the song changed during each of the incarantions.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's on my TBR for a challenge prompt but I loved the movie as a kid but never read the book.

      Delete
  5. Charlotte's Web! It's been ages I read that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo and Laurie sounds good - Charlotte's Web is lovely too, think I'm due a re-read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment