Skip to main content
Poe Party Trans media week 6. Theme: Horoscope


This is my first time doing one of these, so I deiced to throw my hat into the ring here, as well as try out the fancy blog template in word for this post. I’m Steph known as countessphoebedysquith or sassykathplumber.co.vu on tumblr, classicssonnets on twitter, and paigesofbooks on blogger. For this week’s trans media I will be exploring the character of Charlotte Bronte, based on what we know about her from her characterization on the show. The information on the signs personality traits is from here: http://nuclear.ucdavis.edu/~rpicha/personal/astrology/. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed writing thing.

Charlotte Bronte as we have seen in the Poe Party web series I have typed as an Aries March 21st – April      20th the characteristics I will be discussing are: Adventurous and energetic, Pioneering and courageous, Enthusiastic and confident, Dynamic and quick-witted ,Selfish and quick-tempered, Impulsive and impatient ,Foolhardy and daredevil. I picked her as an Aries because I think that her traits are very much defined here, in the way that a generalized Aries is.

Adventurous we see this as a positive thing here, and we see from her characterization on the show that Charlotte Bronte has a sense of adventure and she is one that is seen as adventurous by nature always seems to be on the go. Energetic we see that Charlotte Bronte has an energy about her, and one that just keeps moving maybe not always a happy one but she has one that people can feed off of and it is one of her defining characteristics.      Pioneering while we don’t see this as much of a character trait on the show I think that Charlotte is one that is always coming up with new ideas, and new ways of thinking about things. Courageous I think that we see that Charlotte Bronte is courageous on    the show because she is not afraid to say what she thinks, and she just has such a courageous energy that feeds directly to the audience members.   Enthusiastic she is a very enthusiastic person by nature, and she has this enthusiasm about her that is one of her defining qualities, it might not always be a happy enthusiasm and sometimes we see a more melancholy or a sad enthusiasm, but it’s still an enthusiastic energy.   Confident I think that even if you have only seen one episode of Poe Party you can see that Charlotte Bronte is a women that is confident, she is confident about everything about herself and she appears to have a bit of an ego where she is overly confident. Dynamic she is one that is very dynamic,   and she is one that is very original by nature, and the dynamic personality is one that is seen all throughout the series and it is one of her most defining characteristics in my opinion. Quick witted Charlotte Bronte is one that always has a comeback ready, and she is very quick with her words always ready with the snappy comebacks no matter what people will throw at her she is ready for it, and she will gladly take on anyone in a battle of words.   


Selfish this is the start of the negative traits, but Charlotte Bronte was we see her on the show is a selfish person, and one that is usually thinking of herself before other people and putting herself before other people. Quick –tempered Charlotte is one that could lose her temper easily, and we see that she very much as a temperament and will lash out at the other characters on the show. Impulsive she is not one that will really think things out, and she is one to act before she things at times doing things on impulse rather than simple thinking about what could happen if she does something or the consequences of her acts when she acts on impulse. Impatient we see that she is one that lacks patience and that she just wants to get things done, so that the group can move onto the next thing if she had more patience maybe she would see more things that happen and find more clues. Foolhardy meaning reckless, bold, and rash yes she is bold and she says what thinks and she is reckless at times because she just doesn’t think before she acts or before she speaks and she is a person that is rash with other people. Daredevil Charlotte is very much a daredevil and very much a person that is daring I believe this is one of her defining negative traits, and something that anyone can see this just from watching one episode of the show. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

2019 Book Resolutions Tag!

Hey everyone! So Thursdays on the blog I am going to post a new tag. I think tags are so much fun, and I enjoy the time to reflect on what I’ve read in the past, or what I want to read. Images come from Goodreads. I grabbed the questions from  this blog 1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before). Leigh Bardugo! I have heard such great things about the Grisha verse, so I want to see if it lives up to all the hype. I have a feeling it will, and I am intrigued by the world. I got the first three books in the series as one large Ebook , so I ’m going to start that next month. I can’t wait to go on the journey and be immersed in a new series!  2. A book you’d like to read. Romanov by Nadine Brandes I love Anastasia and the Romanov family. This looks like such a fantastic retelling. I am drawn in just reading the blurb on Goodreads.  3. A classic you’d like to read. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I’ve had the Barnes and Nobel edition of