November first is tomorrow, and that starts National Novel Writing month this si where writers will write a 50k word novel in the course of a month. I will be posting one or two of the best paragraphs I write each day, as well as what I accomplished that day, It's to keep up with the blog, and because I'm curious as to what people will think of my novel. In the new year I hope to try and get this novel published, and in December I will go through first edits of the novel.
Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @ thatartsyreadergirl. . This meme was born out of a love of lists and bringing the book blogging community together. I love doing this meme because it gives me a chance to bond with other bloggers. Every week, Jana will post a topic, and we bloggers will make a post with our list on the topic, or a different one. This week it was Valentines / Love, so I wanted to do a post on favorite couples. I may have done a similar post last year, but I know that there are some new couples on this list. 1- Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy- Pride & Prejudice This is the only classic couple on this list. I enjoy their relationship because the two characters have little in common, and yet by the end of the novel, they make it work. As you read Pride & Prejudice, you get to see these two find the love each of them was missing. 2- Cath and Levi–Fangirl One of my favorite YA novels needed to appear on this list. I love Cath and Levi becau...
Comments
Post a Comment