Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesdays- characters I would follow on Social Media

Hello! Tuesday is one of my favorite memes of the week, and Top Ten Tuesday is here again! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @.thatartsyreadergirl. The meme was born out of a love of lists and bringing the book blogging community together. This week, our topic was Characters I would want to follow on Social Media, a topic suggested by Tilly @thebiblioshelf. I had a lot of fun thinking of characters for this post.

1- Cath Avery from Fangirl- Twitter and YouTube

Can you all imagine Cath's twitter feed? I need it because I need the bookish tweets and her talking about her writing process. I feel her feed would also have tweets about culture as well and I need to see them. Cath's vlog in my head would be talking about book reviews and another platform to talk about her writing. I feel Cath might be a little too introverted for YouTube, but I can dream, right?

2- Simon from Simon Vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda- Twitter and YouTube

I need Simon, and his theater-related tweets in my life right now. His commentary on Hamilton, Hadestown, Six, Beetlejuice, and any other musicals of the past and future. Simon would have a lot of opinions based on theater, and I would love to see his takes on theatre. His YouTube channel would be reviewing theater and have him singing covers. 

3- Lizzie Bennett from Pride & Prejudice- Twitter and Instagram 

We all need Lizzie and her tweets about life in the modern age right? I would love to see her in our world just to offer comments about the way we live. She would be sassy and have an opinion I just love it. Instagram would just be shots of Pemberley Manor, and I need it. 



4- Tash from Tash Hearts Tolstoy- Tumblr and YouTube

Tash in her story is a writer, director, and maybe an actor, I can't remember, anyway I just need Tasha to have a blog. Tumblr is a blogging platform, but more of a casual vibe, where she could make posts and reblog from other people.  Her blog would be writing about her process with her web series, as I would love it, and her reblogs would be other bookish blogs and funny quotes. YouTube for Tash is easy because I just want her Web Series in the book to be a thing. 


5- Claudia from Foolish Hearts- Tumblr and Twitch

I need Claudia to have a blog on theatre and gaming. The theatre half will be her talking about costuming and offering reviews of the shows she sees. Gaming on Twitch would be fun because you would get the banter of Gidon, Iris, Claudia, with appearances by her brother Alex, I think it would be delightful, and I need this in my life. 

6- Elle from Geekerella- Twitter and Instagram 

Elle's twitter feed would be so much fun. I need her commentary on our culture of today and the fan fandom tweets. Instagram would be photos of her fandom-related art and photos from the cons. 

7- Maya from Yes, No Maybe So- Twitter and Goodreads

This is a character from a book I'm currently reading and I adore her so much,  Her Twitter feed would be the books she is reading, and social commentary because it's a big part of her story. Maya is bookish, and I would love to see what book she is reading. 

8- Arthur from What If It’s Us- Twitter and Instagram 

I loved him so much in his story and I need his tweets on my feed. He's a theater kid who would have so much to say about our theatre scene. Simon and he would have banter and I need to see the banter. His Instagram would have all the shows he sees and commentary through photos. His lives would be iconic, and I see him as some kind of Broadway influencer and I need this Instagram yesterday.,   

9- Nastya from Romanov- Twitter and Word Press

Nastya is from a Historical Fiction and was one of my favorite reads in 2019. Her tweets about being her adventures of being royalty, and her shenanigans. Her blog I imagine would be her talking magic and what she is learning. 


10- Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses series- Twitter and Instagram 

Feyre lives in a fantasy world and her twitter feed would be full of sass and I just want to read her comments. The Instagram would be selfies of her and Rhys and the pretty Night Court. I need this. 

Comments

  1. A good list. Here's mine https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/02/ttt-022520.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Simon's tweets would be amazing.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzie Bennett would be awesome, and cath too. :) I'd follow Levi as well, and reagan haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Levi and Reagan would be fun to follow as well!

      Delete
  4. A really cute idea, but I can't imagine historical fiction characters being on social media!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I think it would be interesting to see how they react to our world. I would like forward to seeing their thoughts about how we live, versus how they lived in their time.

      Delete
  5. Oooh, I love the idea of Nastya having social media! I wonder how that would have changed the story, and especially her perspective, if she had been more connected to the outside world and her people. How interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that if Nastya was on social media, it could have changed her story. She would not have been so isolated, and she would know what other people thought about her and her family. I think she also could have helped change the story because she would have seen what the world thought about her family.

      Delete
  6. Cath and Simon would be awesome to follow online!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth Bennet's instagram would be awesome, if she was a real person and had an instagram she would definitely be someone I would follow. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

2019 Book Resolutions Tag!

Hey everyone! So Thursdays on the blog I am going to post a new tag. I think tags are so much fun, and I enjoy the time to reflect on what I’ve read in the past, or what I want to read. Images come from Goodreads. I grabbed the questions from  this blog 1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before). Leigh Bardugo! I have heard such great things about the Grisha verse, so I want to see if it lives up to all the hype. I have a feeling it will, and I am intrigued by the world. I got the first three books in the series as one large Ebook , so I ’m going to start that next month. I can’t wait to go on the journey and be immersed in a new series!  2. A book you’d like to read. Romanov by Nadine Brandes I love Anastasia and the Romanov family. This looks like such a fantastic retelling. I am drawn in just reading the blurb on Goodreads.  3. A classic you’d like to read. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I’ve had the Barnes and Nobel edition of