Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday- books I want to reread


Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @thatartsyreadergirl. This was born out of a love of lists, and bringing the book blogging community together. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we create a post based on that prompt. This week our topic is book quotes, however; I was inspired by an older post that I never got the opportunity to do. These are ten books I want to reread. 

1- Foolish Hearts

I loved this YA contemporary so much, and I feel like few people talk about it? This was my first book by Emma Mills, and I will definitely read more from her! The characters in this book are fantastic, and I loved the story. 

2- Tash Hearts Tolstoy

Remember how I said I wanted to reread this before the end of the year? Lol, I haven’t yet. I’m almost done with Tweet Cute, so maybe after I’m done with that and Love, Creekwood? Maybe at the same time as Love Creekwood? Anyway, I love this lesser discussed YA novel.

3- All I Know Now

I read this book by Carrie Hope Fletcher last year, and I might put it on my tbr for November or December. It’s part memoir, part advice, and I loved it even as an adult. For those that don’t know, Carrie Hope Fletcher is a British Musical Theatre actress and vlogger. I got the book because she was on the West End, and I love supporting performers.    I loved this book so much more than I thought, and I was grinning for ear to ear.

4- The Night Circus

This might also be a November/ December reread, along with reading The Starless Sea for the first time. I absolutely loved the world of this story, but it’s been a few years, and I want to see if the characters, and the world, still hit the same for me. 

5- After Anatevka

There are two books of this title, but the one I’m talking about is by Alexandra Silber. This might definitely be one hardcover I pick to reread before the end of the year. My birthday is in a few weeks, so maybe around then, I’ll start my reread of this? I just want to revisit Hodel and Perchick again.

  

6- What If It’s Us

This was such a cute Rom-Com. I loved the characters and their story was so sweet.

7- Red, White, and Royal Blue

I just read this a few months ago, but yes, I definitely want to reread this. The story was so cute and the characters were so much fun to read.

8- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

I had all the heart eyes for this a few years ago. Maybe before the end of the year, I’ll reread my ebook. Also, I can’t wait to read Taylor Jenkin Reid’s new book next year.

9- Comics Will Break Your Heart

You may remember me talking your ear off about this book last year. I have not reread it yet, but I want to because I miss the two major characters in this YA contemporary. Miriam and Weldon were so cute, and their story was like that of Romeo and Juliet, with feuding families, and a comic book legacy.

10- Eliza and Her Monsters

OMG, this story is so cute.  While reading this book, I related to Eliza, and what she was going through, as the book went on. I would love to reread this book just to revisit Eliza and the main male character. 

Comments

  1. I'm really excited about Taylor Jenkin Reid's new book - although I only found out about it yesterday. There's a signed copy that I think I'm going to preorder. And yes, like you, I want to reread Evelyn Hugo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find time to reread all of these books soon!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, White and Royal Blue was amazing! Enjoy your re-read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Tash Hearts Tolstoy for the first time one of these days. :)

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Night Circus sounds like one I'd like, I love the premise of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you ever read it, Greg. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. The Night Circus is one I'd love to re-read as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is such a fun idea for a theme! I always love revisiting old reads and seeing if their impact on me has changed—or if it's just as strong as ever. The Night Circus would definitely make my own list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

2019 Book Resolutions Tag!

Hey everyone! So Thursdays on the blog I am going to post a new tag. I think tags are so much fun, and I enjoy the time to reflect on what I’ve read in the past, or what I want to read. Images come from Goodreads. I grabbed the questions from  this blog 1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before). Leigh Bardugo! I have heard such great things about the Grisha verse, so I want to see if it lives up to all the hype. I have a feeling it will, and I am intrigued by the world. I got the first three books in the series as one large Ebook , so I ’m going to start that next month. I can’t wait to go on the journey and be immersed in a new series!  2. A book you’d like to read. Romanov by Nadine Brandes I love Anastasia and the Romanov family. This looks like such a fantastic retelling. I am drawn in just reading the blurb on Goodreads.  3. A classic you’d like to read. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I’ve had the Barnes and Nobel edition of