Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday-Books on my Fall TBR

 

Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @thatartsyreadergirl. Each week we're given a prompt, and we make a post based on that prompt, or a different one if we so choose. The meme was born out of a love of lists and bringing the book blogging community together, This week, we're doing the top ten books we want to read this fall! I have included books I'm in the middle of, as well as books on my tbr. 

Tweet Cute (71% done)

The Mark of Athena (83% done)

The Upside of Requited (23% done)

Don’t Look Back (pg 26)

My Dear Hamilton (77% done)

Six of Crows (22% done)

Winter (18%)

Love Creekwood

American Royals

Jo& Laurie 

Comments

  1. I hope you're enjoying Tweet Cute!

    My post .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully someday I'll get to Six of Crows. I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIx of Crows was so fun! I haven't read Jo & Laurie, but I believe my mom just finished it and really enjoyed it. :) Hope you're enjoying these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're making great progress already. I hope they'll all be great reads for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment