Skip to main content

Once Upon A Time 6x10 Wish You Were Here review contains spoilers

Once Upon A Time 6x10 Wish You Were Here review contains spoilers
Airdate: 12/4/16
Rating: (*****) 5 stars


Once again if there was a higher rating than five stars I would rate it higher, because this episode was flawless in my mind. The main plot was that the Evil Queen had wished that Emma Swan’s wish of not being the savior come true, she had the lamp in her hand and so Aladdin granted the wish that she had asked for sending Emma to the fairy tale land. In the fairy tale land, there was a story line where Emma was a princess, and it was her birthday this scene took place before the Evil Queen’s was granted, and so she still remembered about being the savior. In the present,  Regina sees the loophole with the Evil Queen, and in my opinion the loophole that the fans have been waiting for, and while holding the lamp wishes to be sent to where Emma Swan was sent.  In the fairy tale, land everyone thinks that Regina is the Evil Queen, and she must prove to everyone that she isn’t her it is then that she meets Rumple who was looked up and he agrees to help her. In the present The Evil Queen is still in Storybrooke,  she is trying to take over the town still, and with Regina still gone this her opportunity and with Emma gone as well she can make a move. In the fairy tale, land Regina walks in when Henry is about to be knighted, and she is out to destroy everyone’s happiness. The episode ended with Regina and Emma missing the opportunity to get back to Storybrooke, now that she remembers who she is because Regina sees Robin and the portal closes, in  the present David’s wish comes true and the Evil Queen is trapped ask a snake in a cage and Gideon comes back in a dark hood .

This was an episode with many quotable moments, so this quotes section will have just a few of them so watch this episode for more. “No you can’t the only way to hurt her is to hurt yourself “-Emma. “Every “-savior needs a villain”-Rumple. “Careful don’t dabble with forces you don’t know about”-Evil Queen. “You’re not your brother mate now go kiss your wife”-Kilian. “Big trouble team big trouble”-Leroy/Grumpy.


 I loved everything about this episode, and it was my favorite episode of the season so far I loved the story line so much. I was waiting for a story line where Emma would be a princess in fairy tale land, and a story line where Henry would be in the fairy tale land. I loved the story line in the present as it expanded the story, well it continued on with the story that we had going on all season but I loved the development. I have been waiting all season for a Regina centered episode, or one where she would be a main focus Regina not the Evil Queen and this was it, I loved and even though there wasn’t much development I loved it. That ending I loved because I felt like everyone in the town could move on, but I know this show and I don’t think that she will stay that way forever, but for the moment the town can move on I know that we are going into a hiatus so we will have to wait, and time will pass when the show comes back. I am very excited about the preview for 6B  and I can’t wait for the show to come back in March. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

Top Ten Tuesday- Books that make me smile

Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . This weekly meme was born out a love of lists, and bringing the book blogging community together. Each week, Jana will post a topic, and we readers will write a reply based on that. We also have the option of going off the chosen topic, and doing our own thing. This week our topic is Books Guaranteed to Put a Smile On Your Face. I put my own spin on this just for fun.   1- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albetalli 2- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 3- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo 4- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 5- Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks 6- Geekerella by Ashley Poston 7- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston 8- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston 9- Fearless (Fearless Series Book #1 ) by Mandy Gonzalez 10- The Chance to Fly by Ali Stoker and Stacy Davidowitz