Skip to main content

Teen Wolf 6x03 review contains spoilers

Teen Wolf 6x03 review
Air Date: 11/29/16
Rating ****.5 (4.5 stars)
The main plot of this episode was around Gwen a girl who had just lost her sister Phoebe to a Ghost Rider, and Hayden tells her that she will be next if she saw The Ghost Rider no one remembers Phoebe or even that she existed. The another plot in the episode was the fact that Stiles wasn’t around and Scott, Lydia, and Malia are trying to find him so they talk to the sheriff about help with that it is revealed that the sheriff’s father could help. Although it is not said why at the time, the sheriff says that they shouldn’t go talk to Stile’s grandfather, who Stiles is named after but the group decides not to listen to them and goes to see them anyway.     At the lacrosse party that night they are told to keep Gwen safe by Scott before he left to go see Stile’s grandfather, and the safest place that they could think of was Scott’s house, and so they move the lacrosse to his house even though he is not there at the time. When Scott, Lydia, and Malia go to see Stile’s grandfather they see that has dementia this might have been one of the reasons that Stile’s dad didn’t want to have the kids go and see them. When the sun goes down it turns out that he is one that is known as a sundowner, meaning that he kind of goes nuts when the sun goes down. The Ghost Rider comes to the party at Scott’s house, and they try and taken Gwen only now everyone can see the Ghost Rider because the group that was supposed to keep Gwen safe, they made the Ghost Rider visible. The last plot point was the fact that Melissa and a guy are looking at a dead person, and they found out that the center of the brain was taken out they just don’t  know why a person is taking the center of people's brains.

Some quotes from the episode there were a few good ones in the episode, and so if you want to hear them all I suggest you watch the episode. “Could it be connected to Stiles”?-Scott McCall. “I’m going to go with head trauma as the cause of death”.-Melissa McCall. “I didn’t beat him up, I could have but I didn’t”. –Malia.

What I liked about the episode was a lot, I loved the continuation of the Ghost Riders plot, and I love hearing more about them as the show progresses.  I loved that we learned more about Elias, and how he  made Stile’s dad the way that he is so it was an addition to the back story ;and the event that you hear about how Stile’s dad saved his mom was one of my favorite things. I loved that everyone was trying to help and save Gwen, working together to save her so that she wouldn’t be taken the way that her sister Phoebe was. I loved that Scott, Lydia, and Malia are so focused on finding Stiles that they will do anything for him, just as long as he is back and he is okay that seems to be all that they want at the end. I really liked this episode as a whole, see below for why I took a half star off the rating.


There were two  things that I didn’t like hence  I took a half a star out of this review, I didn’t out right hate them I just didn’t love them as much. The first thing was the fact that the original cast members, who have been on the for five seasons were not on the show as much it didn’t seem I understand having new characters I am just saying that the original crew  and Malia should have more screen time, or at least  equal screen time. The other thing was the fact that the group that was protecting Gwen made the Ghost Rider visible, and put others’ lives in danger everyone at the parties lives in danger as they could all now be taken.     In my mind this was a pretty careless thing to do, and I understand not knowing that they could get taken but Hayden knew about it, sure maybe they didn’t  tell her but it should have been a group decision. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

Top Ten Tuesday- Books that make me smile

Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . This weekly meme was born out a love of lists, and bringing the book blogging community together. Each week, Jana will post a topic, and we readers will write a reply based on that. We also have the option of going off the chosen topic, and doing our own thing. This week our topic is Books Guaranteed to Put a Smile On Your Face. I put my own spin on this just for fun.   1- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albetalli 2- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 3- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo 4- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 5- Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks 6- Geekerella by Ashley Poston 7- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston 8- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston 9- Fearless (Fearless Series Book #1 ) by Mandy Gonzalez 10- The Chance to Fly by Ali Stoker and Stacy Davidowitz