Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday-Books that make me smile




Hello! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @thatartsyreadergirl. Top Ten Tuesday was born out of a love of lists and bringing the book blogging community together. Our topic this week is books that make me smile submitted by  Julia@pagesforthoughts. I choose my books this week based on the vibes of the book that made me smile while reading. 


Books that make me smile (YA and NA)

1- Red, White and Royal Blue


Yes, I know it's kind of cheating to put a book I haven't finished on this list. The cute vibes are undeniable and I love them. Henry and  Alex are so cute. 

2- The Night Circus

This book has the Historical Fantasy vibes, and I was so swept up in the world and the characters. I will make plans to reread this t the same time I read A Starless Sea by this author. 

3- Yes, No Maybe So

This book has cute YA contemporary vibes. The pivotal characters Jamie and Maya were such a sweet romance. 

4- Get A Life, Chloe Brown

This is the other NA on the list. Chloe and Red were enemies to lovers, and I loved seeing their story and the relationship play out. 


5- Romanov

Romanov is an Anastasia retelling with a twist. I enjoyed the unique Historical Fiction mixed with Fantasy vibes. 

6- Fangirl

You all know how much I love this book. The vibes of this book are fandom, a sweet romance, and friendship.  

7- A Court of Mist and Fury

I wanted to have one sole Fantasy book on this list. I picked this one because it's my favorite of this series so far. I love the found family vibes.

8- Percy Jackson


Sure, this series might be Middle Grade, but I love these books so much. I love the found family, and mythology vibes. 

9- Foolish Hearts

This is another YA contemporary novel I read last year. I loved the friendship, romance, and theatre vibes. 

10- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue 

Last but not least, we have this Historical Fiction with Victorian vibes. I love the LGBTQ+ vibes in this trilogy as well. 

Comments

  1. Foolish Hearts sounds so fun!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If you have not read Percy Jackson I recommend.

      Delete
  3. Fangirl is awesome. :) And Red, White and Royal Blue seems to be making a lot of lists, must be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red, White and Royal Blue is such a good book yes.

      Delete
  4. I adored Fangirl and Red, White and Royal Blue too. Here's my list if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment