The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 16th, and runs through Sunday, August 22nd in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 32 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Hi! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @ thatartsyreadergirl. . This meme was born out of a love of lists and bringing the book blogging community together. I love doing this meme because it gives me a chance to bond with other bloggers. Every week, Jana will post a topic, and we bloggers will make a post with our list on the topic, or a different one. This week it was Valentines / Love, so I wanted to do a post on favorite couples. I may have done a similar post last year, but I know that there are some new couples on this list. 1- Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy- Pride & Prejudice This is the only classic couple on this list. I enjoy their relationship because the two characters have little in common, and yet by the end of the novel, they make it work. As you read Pride & Prejudice, you get to see these two find the love each of them was missing. 2- Cath and Levi–Fangirl One of my favorite YA novels needed to appear on this list. I love Cath and Levi becau...
Comments
Post a Comment