Skip to main content
I'm going to start reviewing TV shows and putting them on here for people to read. I would love to talk about the shows with you  if you want to leave a comment here or anywhere else.
Once Upon A Time review season 6 episode 9 Changelings aired on 11/27/16
Ratting: ***** (5 stars)
For a bulk of this episode, we were in both the past and the present with the characters of Belle and Rumple/Mr. Gold. This was a very pivotal episode in more ways than one, first one all Belle gave birth to their son Gideon in the present and she gives him to the Blue Fairy, so that he  will have a chance at a better life.  This was done behind Rumple’s back, and if he had walked into the room a few minutes earlier, he would have been able to prevent Belle for giving away his son someone that he really wanted to know. In the past Rumple comes home with a baby, and it is unexplained where the baby came from he took the baby but it is not explained at the time what he needs it for. The Blue Fairy helps Belle out of the library when Rumple locks her in there, and he takes the baby as he needs it to summon the dark fairy Belle thinks that all fairies are good. At the end of the episode in the present Emma and Killian go on a quest to see why Emma keeps seeing visions of his death when she holds the dagger, they would both like to know why this is happening. What made this a pivotal episode for me was the fact that Rumple meets his mother, his mother is the dark fairy that was summoned when he put the baby in the water and I think that this was one of the clues as so why he wants to be a good father now. Aladdin and Jasmine in the present free the genie from the lamp, and they see that the genie has already been freed, and so Jasmine has no way of getting back home to save her kingdom like she needs to.
Some quotes from this episode were: ”Because that’s what heroes do Zelena they save people “-Regina. “I can heal you I can spare your life, but I can never forgive you”-Regina. “You want to know what failure looks like, take a look in the mirror” Rumple. “I play a long game, and you are just one pf my pawns”-Rumple.
What I liked about the episode was a lot of things, as a matter of fact, I loved the fact that Belle played one of the  main roles as she is one my favorite characters on the show and I loved knowing more about her.  Regina standing up to the Evil Queen was one of the best moments I think that the show had in weeks, and I loved that Regina was taking a stand. Emma and Killian trying to find out why she see him when he holds the dagger; because this means that we could get answers about why she sees him dying when she holds the dagger. The fact that we got more of Rumple’s backstory, he isn’t one of my favorite characters but it was great to see a back story and to know who his mother is. The birth of the baby, I’ve been waiting for weeks to see the birth of the baby, and just seeing it and knowing that he will have a safe life yes without his parents, but a safe life was a great thing.
What I disliked was a few things, I will always not like the way that Rumple treats Belle, I might like them as a relationship but some of the things that he does will always annoy me no matter what happens. The another thing that I didn’t like was the fact that the Evil Queen poised Belle’s tea I know why she did it, but I still didn’t like what he did to her. The last thing I didn’t like was the lack of the other characters, I know that it was supposed to be Rumple and Belle centered, but this does not mean that the other characters that you didn’t see at all or very little couldn’t be included.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

Top Ten Tuesday- Books that make me smile

Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . This weekly meme was born out a love of lists, and bringing the book blogging community together. Each week, Jana will post a topic, and we readers will write a reply based on that. We also have the option of going off the chosen topic, and doing our own thing. This week our topic is Books Guaranteed to Put a Smile On Your Face. I put my own spin on this just for fun.   1- Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albetalli 2- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 3- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo 4- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 5- Comics Will Break Your Heart by Faith Erin Hicks 6- Geekerella by Ashley Poston 7- 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston 8- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston 9- Fearless (Fearless Series Book #1 ) by Mandy Gonzalez 10- The Chance to Fly by Ali Stoker and Stacy Davidowitz