Skip to main content

Can't Wait Wednesday- In the Time We Lost

Hello! Can't Wait Wednesday is a fun meme where we talk about a release that we can't wait for. Our host is Tressa @wishfulendings. Formally this meme  there was Waiting On Wednesday hosted by Jill at Breaking the spine

This week I am featuring In the Time We  Lost by Carrie Hope Fletcher . The Information comes from Goodreads.
42424329
Title- In the Time We Lost

Expected publication- October 17th, 2019 by Sphere

Goodreads summary

"Luna Lark used to love her name, but that was before people started saying it differently .
I'm so sorry, Luna.
Are you alright, Luna? 
Everything will be okay, Luna.
Now Luna is taking back control by starting again in the most remote place she could find: Ondingside, a magical little town with barely a hundred and fifty people in the middle of nowhere important. She'll finally finish her latest novel, get herself back to normal, maybe even find love (and continue being a hopeless romantic).
But on her first night in Ondingside a freak July snow fall freezes the town. Snowed in, the town stands still. Can Luna break out of the monotony and do what she came to do?
*****
Available to PRE-ORDER now in hardback and ebook!"
About Carrie Hope Fletcher

Carrie Hope Fletcher is an actress, author and singer-songwriter. 

She played Eponine in the West End production of Les Miserables at the Queen's Theatre until February 13th 2016. She is the first actress to have played both young Eponine and older Eponine.
Fletcher went on to play Truly Scrumptious in the UK touring production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and Wednesday Addams in the UK touring production of The Addams Family. She is currently starring as Veronica Sawyer in the UK production of Heathers: The Musical.

Fletcher is well known on YouTube for her channel 'ItsWayPastMyBedtime' where she has over 600,000 subscribers. Most of her videos consist of following her work as an actress and author, giving advice to her younger audience and covering her favourite songs.

Her debut book, 'All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully' was published in May 2015. Her first fiction novel, 'On the Other Side' was published in July 2016."


Why

I have not watched Carrie on YouTube but I very much enjoyed her debut and it might be  one of my top reads this year. I love the idea of this book and it seems perfect for the fall even though it might take place in the summer. As a writer, I love that the main character is a writer. All That She Can See, one of her other books, is on my tbr for sometime in the next few months. 

Comments

  1. I haven't heard of this author, but I hope you end up enjoying this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new to me author. I have an October read I'm waiting on too, so I know just how much the wait can drive ya crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This author is new to me but the synopsis for her book sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Book Resolutions Tag!

Hey everyone! So Thursdays on the blog I am going to post a new tag. I think tags are so much fun, and I enjoy the time to reflect on what I’ve read in the past, or what I want to read. Images come from Goodreads. I grabbed the questions from  this blog 1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before). Leigh Bardugo! I have heard such great things about the Grisha verse, so I want to see if it lives up to all the hype. I have a feeling it will, and I am intrigued by the world. I got the first three books in the series as one large Ebook , so I ’m going to start that next month. I can’t wait to go on the journey and be immersed in a new series!  2. A book you’d like to read. Romanov by Nadine Brandes I love Anastasia and the Romanov family. This looks like such a fantastic retelling. I am drawn in just reading the blurb on Goodreads.  3. A classic you’d like to read. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I’ve had the Barnes and Nobel edition of

January TBR!

Hey everyone, Steph here and Today I 'm going to post what I am going to start and maybe finish this month. I have four books on my TBR! The Cruel Prince by Holly Black Format: US Paperback Published: J anuary 2nd, 2018   Why I want to read: there was so much surrounding this book. I want to live if it lives up to the expectations, I am so excited to dive in. I love Fae so I feel this book is right up my alley. If I love this book, I will get the sequel as an Ebook. All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully by Carrie Hope Fletcher  Format: US Paperback  Published: September 1st, 2015  Why I want to read it: so, I will be continuing this book. As an actress, I love supporting fellow stage actors when they write books. I love this book so far! What If It's Us by  Adam Silvera,  Becky Albertalli   Format: US Hardcover Published:  October 9th, 2018 Why I want to read it: I love Becky Albertalli! I'

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi