Skip to main content

Top Five Wednesday - Favorite Sci Fi and Fantasy Friendships!


Hello! I enjoyed doing Top Five Wednesday last week, so I wanted to do it again today. Check out the Goodreads group for topics.

Today was Favorite Sci fi and Fantasy Friendships. I really needed to think about this one as I am new to both these genres.


1- Percy, Annabeth and Grover from  The Percy Jackson Series

Are these fantasy? I needed a slot filled, and I wanted to include them. These series is just fantastic and I love these three and their banter. I read the first series and the first book in Heroes of Olympus. If you're looking for a fun middle grade fantasy check out this series. 

2- The Golden Trio from Harry Potter

No list would be complete without one of my favorite groups from my childhood. I love the dynamic that Harry, Ron, and Hermione have. These three have been thorough hell and back together and they have so much love for each other.

3-  The Inner Circle from A Court of Thorns and Roses series

My book squad goals can be summed by saying I think these guys are some of the best friendship out there. I just love how much they care about each other and the love they have for each other much like the golden trio. Again, they have been thorough a lot of stuff together and the friendship has not wavered. 

4- The crew on the ship from Heart of Iron

I loved Heart of Iron when I read it last year! I knew I wanted to mention this book and the group that saved Ana and Di. They saved them and they have a love for each other. It is more like a family unit than a friendship unit but I love them.

5- Stacia and Pol from Last of Her  Name

I know these two might be a relationship but I loved the friendship they had. They were cute, and they had so much banter between them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday- characters that remind me of myself

Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This is a weekly meme where readers discuss ten or whatever number you would like to have based on a prompt. Our host is Jana at  thatartsyreadergirl . Our topic this week is Characters Like Myself. I am going to take a two words that each character has in in my opinion,  and discuss how that relates to me  as well. 1- Cather Avery from Fangirl Writer- At her core, Cath is a writer, and she loves her stories. I am a writer of both Fan Fiction and original stories like Cath so this was an automatic in for this. Both of us love our work and we tend to through ourselves whole hardheartedly into our work. Sisters- I might have mentioned this on the blog before but I have a younger sister and we’re only roughly 18 months a part. Cath and her twin sister Wren are polar  opposites and this is me and my sister. My younger sister is an extrovert and into science. I on the other hand,  am an introverted creative bookworm.  2- Miriam Kendrick from C

Top Ten Tuesday- Favorite Books of the Year Part 1 (12-21)

    Hi! Jana hosts Top Ten Tuesday @ thatartsyreadergirl . The purpose of this meme was to bring the book blogging community together and foster our love of lists. Each week, Jana posts a topic, and we readers respond based on that prompt. This week our topic is a freebie, so I decided to make my list of my top ten reads part one.   Middle Grade 12- Never After by Melissa de la Cruz I'm almost done with this book. It's a duology, and I loved the new twist on fairy tales.    YA 13- Don’t Read the Comments by Eric Smith I read this early in the year and it stuck with me. This YA Contemporary about gaming and the culture of the gaming industry was fantastic.  14- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak It took me years to read this book but I really enjoyed it. I love the unique narrator, the characters, and the story.  15- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas This is another backlist release. I loved this book, and I knew when I read it that it had the potential to be on this list. I still thi

2019 Book Resolutions Tag!

Hey everyone! So Thursdays on the blog I am going to post a new tag. I think tags are so much fun, and I enjoy the time to reflect on what I’ve read in the past, or what I want to read. Images come from Goodreads. I grabbed the questions from  this blog 1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before). Leigh Bardugo! I have heard such great things about the Grisha verse, so I want to see if it lives up to all the hype. I have a feeling it will, and I am intrigued by the world. I got the first three books in the series as one large Ebook , so I ’m going to start that next month. I can’t wait to go on the journey and be immersed in a new series!  2. A book you’d like to read. Romanov by Nadine Brandes I love Anastasia and the Romanov family. This looks like such a fantastic retelling. I am drawn in just reading the blurb on Goodreads.  3. A classic you’d like to read. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I’ve had the Barnes and Nobel edition of